Halloween in Virginia





























For Halloween Ahni had great weather and a plan. The problem was, I came home just as the sun was setting and thought I was going to hand out treats while the others went throughout the nieghborhood. Wrong! I was met at the door by Ahni, who was dressed in her Geisha outfit that we bought while mom and dad were in town. Normally, that would be great, but when Ahni and all the neighborhood kids asked if I was going to don my costume, I knew I was in trouble. I was coerced into dressing-up and went out with the family and neighbors for a great evening. One neighbor thought I was Baby Huey :>( How could he NOT guess I was a Sumo wrestler? Here are some pics.

Comments

Chris Turner said…
I scooched your pictures around so that the formatting didn't interfere with the text. Scooched is a technical term. While the geisha looks delighted in the photo, the sumo looks a little surprised. But, at least he's training, and working on maintaining his weighty status.

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Rider?

Sophia's Surgical Narrative

On to the story of Izzy