Dietrich followup

Dietrich and I had a recent email exchange regarding our blog posting on the book on which he collaborated. See below for more information, and a link to his sailing adventures. Very interesting reading, and great photos to boot. Electronics and digital information has made our world very small.

Hi Chris,
A link to your family's blog was forwarded by the author of the cottage book. I didn't see Jeff in the family list. I wonder how he is? And then how about your folks?

A few years ago I shot photos of the enlarged GLHS for Clark Construction and hardly recognized much of the building. Bonds are good.

We are currently in Black Point, Exumas, Bahamas. I blew off a year of work and Annie my wife has retired from teaching 6th grade in Traverse City. We have sailed from TC through the Great Lakes, Erie Canal, Hudson River and down the ICW to get here. Whew. On Saturday I was on the water shooting a Bahamian sailing race and have attached a shot from the Farmers Cay Regatta.

All the best to your family and Hail GLHS, we're loyal to blah blah blah.

Dietrich



Yes you may attach my email to the Turner blog. Your folks look great BTW. We are sort of maintaining a blog at http://calliopecruise.blogspot.com/ The weather is just fine.

Dietrich

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Rider?

Sophia's Surgical Narrative

On to the story of Izzy