Siding Project







Sunday afternoon I decided to start pulling some of the siding down. I started from as high up as I could reach and then got the extension ladder out. This worked fine until I was stung twice by something I couldn't see, once in on the arm and once on the head.










Progress as of Thursday night after work. Pulled some of the old fake brick off under a window to see how bad it was going to be to take down. I'm sure that it was good looking stuff when it was new, but it looks pretty ugly to me.















Chris looked at the old cedar siding underneath and asked the same question that I have had for a long time: When was the last time this house actually had paint on it. No evidence of a color what so ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Rider?

Sophia's Surgical Narrative

In Memoriam: J. Morgan Sweeney, Ph.D