Blast from the Past



We shipped an old desktop to Ghana with the intent of giving it away to some worthy cause. We haven't found the right organization yet but I was cleaning up the old behemoth (which might be faster than Mom and Dad's current model) and found some pictures that I had converted from slides. I'll burn a copy of the pics and send them to Eagle but thought some should be posted here since they are very precious. Just click on the pic for a larger version.

This is a very old one that looks as if it may have taken place over the holidays.



Since we are on the holiday theme...



...and another...



...and other festivities...



...and other timeless memories...

Comments

iturnawrench said…
Great picture of Mike! Can't get over the hair and glasses styles.
Kay & Bil said…
Jason, I thought the first one was of Mike and Phil..what a resemblence!
Harry Turner said…
Great photos - the last one is really beautiful and mysterious. Chris is rocking some glasses, huhn?
Chris Turner said…
Thanks for the comment on my appearance, Harry, I'm only now successfully burying my '80s memories...

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Rider?

Sophia's Surgical Narrative

The Patriarch's 70th Birthday @ Arcadia