Exhibition in Montreal

Hi Family...Here are some photos of the work that I am exhibiting in Montreal right now. I wish that the gallery had its own website (or that I did...which is a goal for the coming year), but you can get a sense of the work with these. If anyone would like to see images of everything (including the display in the gallery and the work of my collaborator - plus more of my work), let me know. I have a 12MB Powerpoint slide show that I could send you. (the captions for the photos are below the work).

a brooch: silver on top of painted wood.

that brooch worn.

another brooch: steel on top of wood.

a necklace: laser etched wood (that has been painted) and silver

a necklace: silver, beads, wood.

rings: laser etched wood (the floral pattern) and the stacked edge of plywood ( i love that stripe!).


"Beads + Ovals" necklace (silver, etched wood, beads).

"Beads and Ovals" worn

brooch: black elastic, wood (silver on the back)

So, that's what I've been working on! As I say, there are some more pieces and shots of the gallery if you'd like to see them. Today I am making two more brooches in this vein for a show in Boston (happy to be asked, but ready for a rest!)...

Comments

vaturner said…
Sarah, looks like a ton of hard work went into these wonderfully creative projects...I don't know how you do it. And you used so many different media too. Yes, please send the powerpoint file to the alwturner@cox.net address so we can see the rest of your work, and let us know how your show went. Bravo!

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Rider?

Sophia's Surgical Narrative

On to the story of Izzy